Last updated: 16 Jun 2014
This program allows you to easily convert coordinates between Easting/Northings and Lat/Lon coordinates in the WGS84 datum.
Once you've converted your coordinate, you can view the location in Google Earth with the click of a button.
- Convert between Lat/Lon and UTM coordinates in the worldwide standard WGS84 datum.
- Display converted locations in Google Earth (if installed)
- Save coordinates to Google Earth KML files.
- Perform batch coordinate conversions on data in text files (comma (CSV) and space delimited formats).
- Display the converted location in Maidenhead format.
- Convert between feet, metres and other common distance units.
- Display lat/lon coordinates in decimal degrees, DMS, and DM formats
See also the Australian / New Zealand version called AusDatumTool.